Save up to £96 per user per year with the full portfolio of e-learning training courses from GRC eLearning.
From £30 per employee, you’ll get access to eight courses for the price of two.
You will receive one-year, easily renewable licences for each of our staff awareness e-learning courses. You’ll get access to all of our courses including:
- Online access to the course material through our LMS (learning management system);
- End-of-course tests and certificates;
- The ability to personalise your company wiki within the LMS with relevant documents; and
- The ability to track and report on staff engagement and test results, generating an easy audit trail.
What’s more, if we introduce new courses within your licence period, we will include them free of charge.
“The course was clear, precise and easy to navigate. I feel confident and more knowledgeable on this subject.
I will use this company again.” Trevor Smith, ISO
Features & benefits
The complete e-learning suite course contents:
The complete e-learning suite includes all of the courses listed below. For more information on the suite contents, please click on the links below:
The benefits of e-learning:
- E-learning is a quick, affordable and effective means of delivering training with minimal disruption.
- Provides systematic, consistent and repeatable training for multiple learners, which ensures high retention rates and consistency across company learning.
- The training record stored in our LMS makes compliance audits a breeze.
- No travelling or other course attendance costs, as learners study from their desk around existing commitments.
- Delivered over the Internet, so there are no additional technology or integration costs or challenges.
- Can be deployed for existing employees and as part of the induction for new starters, creating distinct knowledge level across the company.
- Ability to buy multiple licences and multi-year deals enables you to keep costs down.
- All eight courses (and any new ones) available as a one-year, easily renewable licence – minimising deterioration in staff knowledge to ensure better compliance.
- Hosted on our LMS, accessible from anywhere and customisable with your branding.
- We frequently update our courses with new information, which is automatically rolled out to you.
The course is hosted on our learning management system (LMS). Our e-learning courses are SCORM 1.2 compliant.
If you would prefer a fully customised course or want to speak about hosting options on your branded LMS, please contact our team.
Need more than 250 licences?
We offer up to 250 licences through our online shop, however if you require more licences for your organisation please contact us for a tailored quote.
Need additional support?
Our Get A Little Help package provides extra technical support on hosting and managing administration of this course for the duration of the contract.
- Once you have purchased your licences, you will receive a notification email that contains your account details and explains how to log in.
- The administrator will now be able to manage the booking via the GRC eLearning LMS (learning management system).
- You will then be able to allocate your licences:
- For up to ten users: add employees’ email addresses to the LMS when prompted.
- For more than ten users: upload a CSV file containing employees’ email addresses to the LMS.
- New users will receive an email from the GRC eLearning LMS with their login details and a link to the e-learning course.
- Existing users will receive an email with a link to the e-learning course.
- Customise the course with your branding using the LMS. Go to the edit company page and upload your logo. You can also update the colours by adding the hex code to a short piece of CSS code. It’s easy to do, and our team will be on hand to support you if required.
- Add your documentation to your organisation’s dedicated wiki within the LMS. Adding important policies, imagery and relevant information helps keep your staff informed.