Key learning points:
This non-technical course is suitable for all employees who are working remotely or from home. It will help them remain safe, and understand what to do if and when they experience a cyber attack or phishing scam. It covers:
- How to stay safe when working from home using a shared Wi-Fi network;
- What a shared Wi-Fi network is;
- What measures employees need to put in place to avoid falling victim to a cyber attack;
- Family members and other home network users;
- Improving the remote working experience;
- Types of scams;
- How to avoid being caught out by phishing and vishing scams;
- How to spot a scam;
- Coronavirus-themed malware proliferating on the dark web;
- How to browse securely; and
- What employees need to do if they download a malicious attachment or click a suspicious link.
Annual licence - This is a one-year, renewable licence.
Engaging course contents - The course offers in-depth, engaging content and activities.
Short duration - This short e-learning course is ideal for initial and repeat engagement.
Test staff understanding - The assessment includes ten randomly selected multiple-choice questions.
Retake as many times as you need - The assessment can be retaken as many times as needed until the pass mark has been achieved.
Reinforce awareness - Free monthly security bulletin which includes latest tips and updates.
Multiple hosting options - Courses are hosted on our LMS to save you time on deployment.
Compatibility - Our E-learning courses are available on mobile, tablet and desktop.
Relevant - Updated quarterly to reflect latest industry news and cyber security attacks
The benefits of e-learning:
- E-learning is a quick, affordable and effective means of delivering training with minimal disruption.
- Provides systematic, consistent and repeatable training for multiple learners, which ensures high retention rates and consistency across company learning.
- The training record stored in our LMS makes compliance audits a breeze.
- No travelling or other course attendance costs, as learners study from their desk around existing commitments.
- Delivered over the Internet, so there are no additional technology or integration costs or challenges.
- Can be deployed for existing employees and as part of the induction for new starters, creating distinct knowledge level across the company.
- Ability to buy multiple licences and multi-year deals enables you to keep costs down.
Why choose GRC eLearning?
- Shop with confidence – more than 1,000 organisations use our e-learning courses, and we’ve trained more than 100,000 professionals.
- Our e-learning courses have received an excellent NPS (Net Promoter Score) of +68.
- Industry experts develop our staff awareness training, so you can be safe in the knowledge the content is accurate and up to date.
- Guaranteed results – track progress and run reports on completion for auditing purposes.
- Fast, easy deployment that’s compatible with any device, including desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Customise the learner experience by adding your company branding in the LMS and include links to relevant documents (e.g. social media policy).
- Flexible payment with annual renewals.
- Our e-learning team is on hand to support and guide you throughout the deployment.