Embed phishing knowledge quickly and effectively within your organisation with this short, punchy ten-minute game.
Engaging course content, geared for interactivity to test your employees’ knowledge. Fast deployment with instant access to the e-learning programme. Pricing starting from as little as £2 per user, per year.
The Phishing Challenge is a fun, high-impact game that embeds knowledge fast.
Key learning points:
- The dangers of clicking suspicious attachments in emails.
- Spotting suspicious emails.
- What to do when you have clicked a suspicious attachment.
- Reporting suspicious emails and cyber attacks.
This is an annual subscription product, however you can cancel at any time. (T&Cs apply)
Features & benefits
- Annual licence - This is a one-year, renewable licence.
- Short duration - The game is only ten minutes long.
- Engaging course contents - Covering five key compliance topics, the game is geared for interactivity, making learning fun and engaging.
- Company leader board - Compete against your colleagues to see who can complete the game in the fastest time possible.
- Multiple hosting options - This Phishing game is hosted on the GRC e-learning LMS. Contact us about hosting on your own LMS.
- Compatibility - This game works on any device including desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Customisation - This game can easily be customised according your organisation’s unique needs. Contact us for more information.
- Renewal - Available on an affordable, monthly renewal basis, starting from as little as £2 per user per month.
How the Phishing Challenge will help you and your team:
- Offers unbeatable value, providing affordable training that delivers rapid, trackable results.
- Reinforces phishing knowledge consistently across multiple learners.
- Presents auditable training results at a click with our LMS (learning management system).
- Real-life phishing scenarios cover a range of industries, which ensures training is highly relevant.
- Subscription pricing and multi-user pricing options mean you can enjoy significant savings.
- Customise this course to support your brand and objectives.
- Receive free security updates with our monthly security staff awareness newsletter.
Why choose GRC eLearning?
- Shop with confidence – more than 1,000 organisations use our e-learning courses, and we’ve trained more than 100,000 professionals.
- Our e-learning courses have received an excellent NPS (Net Promoter Score) of +68.
- Industry experts develop our staff awareness training, so you can be safe in the knowledge the content is accurate and up to date.
- Guaranteed results – track progress and run reports on completion for auditing purposes.
- Fast, easy deployment that’s compatible with any device, including desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Customise the learner experience by adding your company branding in the LMS and include links to relevant documents (e.g. social media policy).
- Flexible payment with annual renewals.
- Our e-learning team is on hand to support and guide you throughout the deployment.
The course is hosted on our learning management system (LMS). Our e-learning courses are SCORM 1.2 compliant.
If you would prefer a fully customised course or want to speak about hosting options on your branded LMS, please contact our team.
Need more than 1000 licences?
We offer up to 1000 licences through our online shop, however if you require more licences for your organisation please contact us for a tailored quote.
Need additional support?
Our Get A Little Help package provides extra technical support on hosting and managing administration of this course for the duration of the contract.
- Once you have purchased your licences, you will receive a notification email that contains your account details and explains how to log in.
- The administrator will now be able to manage the booking via the GRC eLearning LMS (learning management system).
- You will then be able to allocate your licences:
- For up to ten users: add employees’ email addresses to the LMS when prompted.
- For more than ten users: upload a CSV file containing employees’ email addresses to the LMS.
- New users will receive an email from the GRC eLearning LMS with their login details and a link to the e-learning course.
- Existing users will receive an email with a link to the e-learning course.
- Customise the course with your branding using the LMS. Go to the edit company page and upload your logo. You can also update the colours by adding the hex code to a short piece of CSS code. It’s easy to do, and our team will be on hand to support you if required.
- Add your documentation to your organisation’s dedicated wiki within the LMS. Adding important policies, imagery and relevant information helps keep your staff informed.