GDPR Challenge is a fun, high-impact game that embeds GDPR knowledge fast
Key learning points:
- Sharing personal data across the organisation.
- Dealing with issues around consent.
- Managing DSARs (data subject access requests).
- Establishing the scope of GDPR compliance across international borders.
- Dealing with challenges around personal data erasure and access permissions.
This is an annual subscription product, however you can cancel at any time. (T&Cs apply)
Features & benefits
- Annual licence - This is a one-year, renewable licence.
- Short duration - The game is only ten minutes long.
- Engaging course contents - Covering five key compliance topics, the game is geared for interactivity, making learning fun and engaging.
- Company leader board - Compete against your colleagues to see who can complete the game in the fastest time possible.
- Multiple hosting options - This Phishing game is hosted on the GRC e-learning LMS. Contact us about hosting on your own LMS.
- Compatibility - This game works on any device including desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Customisation - This game can easily be customised according your organisation’s unique needs. Contact us for more information.
- Renewal - Available on an affordable, monthly renewal basis, starting from as little as £2 per user per month.
How GDPR Challenge will help you and your team:
- GDPR Challenge offers unbeatable value, providing affordable training that delivers rapid, trackable results.
- Reinforces GDPR knowledge consistently across multiple learners.
- Presents auditable training results at a click with our learning management system.
- Real-life GDPR scenarios cover a range of industries that ensures training is highly relevant.
- Subscription pricing and multi-user pricing options means you can enjoy significant savings.
- Customise this course to support your brand and objectives.
- Receive free security updates with our monthly security staff awareness newsletter.
The benefits of e-learning:
- E-learning is a quick, affordable and effective means of delivering training with minimal disruption.
- Provides systematic, consistent and repeatable training for multiple learners, which ensures high retention rates and consistency across company learning.
- The training record stored in our LMS makes compliance audits a breeze.
- The e-learning courses hosted on our LMS can be accessed from anywhere and can be customised with your branding.
- No travelling or other course attendance costs, as learners study from their desk around existing commitments.
- Delivered over the Internet, so there are no additional technology or integration costs or challenges.
- Can be deployed for existing employees and as part of the induction for new starters, creating distinct knowledge level across the company.
- Our courses are available as a one-year, easily renewable licence – helping staff retain knowledge to ensure better compliance.
- Ability to buy multiple licences and multi-year deals enables you to keep costs down.
- We frequently update our courses with new information, which is automatically rolled out to you.
Why choose GRC eLearning?
- Shop with confidence – more than 1,000 organisations use our e-learning courses, and we’ve trained more than 100,000 professionals.
- Our e-learning courses have received an excellent NPS (Net Promoter Score) of +68.
- Industry experts develop our staff awareness training, so you can be safe in the knowledge the content is accurate and up to date.
- Guaranteed results – track progress and run reports on completion for auditing purposes.
- Fast, easy deployment that’s compatible with any device, including desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Customise the learner experience by adding your company branding in the LMS and include links to relevant documents (e.g. social media policy).
- Flexible payment with annual renewals.
- Our e-learning team is on hand to support and guide you throughout the deployment.
The course is hosted on our learning management system (LMS). Our e-learning courses are SCORM 1.2 compliant.
If you would prefer a fully customised course or want to speak about hosting options on your branded LMS, please contact our team.
Need more than 1000 licences?
We offer up to 1000 licences through our online shop, however if you require more licences for your organisation please contact us for a tailored quote.
Need additional support?
Our Get A Little Help package provides extra technical support on hosting and managing administration of this course for the duration of the contract.
- Once you have purchased your licences, you will receive a notification email that contains your account details and explains how to log in.
- The administrator will now be able to manage the booking via the GRC eLearning LMS (learning management system).
- You will then be able to allocate your licences:
- For up to ten users: add employees’ email addresses to the LMS when prompted.
- For more than ten users: upload a CSV file containing employees’ email addresses to the LMS.
- New users will receive an email from the GRC eLearning LMS with their login details and a link to the e-learning course.
- Existing users will receive an email with a link to the e-learning course.
- Customise the course with your branding using the LMS. Go to the edit company page and upload your logo. You can also update the colours by adding the hex code to a short piece of CSS code. It’s easy to do, and our team will be on hand to support you if required.
- Add your documentation to your organisation’s dedicated wiki within the LMS. Adding important policies, imagery and relevant information helps keep your staff informed.