Join the thousands of organisations that are already using our e-learning courses online.
This interactive e-learning course introduces employees to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), and provides clear and simple explanations of its key requirements.
The course also informs staff of the obligations that both organisations and employees must meet to ensure compliance.
This is an annual subscription product, however you can cancel at any time. (T&Cs apply)
Features & benefits
The PCI DSS e-learning course contents
- An introduction to the PCI DSS
- What is the PCI DSS?
- Why do I need to know about it?
- PCI DSS definitions
- Payment brand
- Payment card
- Service provider
- Cardholder account data
- Cardholder data
- Sensitive authentication data
- PCI DSS requirements
- Requirements 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12
- Application of the PCI DSS
“The course was clear, precise and easy to navigate. I feel confident and more knowledgeable on this subject.
I will use this company again.” Trevor Smith, ISO
PCI DSS e-learning course features
This is a one-year, easily renewable licence.
The course takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
The course covers six areas, in-depth with engaging content and activities.
The course assessment comprises 20 randomly selected multiple-choice questions.
The course can be retaken as many times as needed until the pass mark has been achieved.
A certificate is issued to all staff who pass the test that displays their test score.
Why choose GRC eLearning?
- Shop with confidence – more than 1,000 organisations use our e-learning courses, and we’ve trained more than 100,000 professionals.
- Our e-learning courses have received an excellent NPS (Net Promoter Score) of +68.
- Industry experts develop our staff awareness training, so you can be safe in the knowledge the content is accurate and up to date.
- Guaranteed results – track progress and run reports on completion for auditing purposes.
- Fast, easy deployment that’s compatible with any device, including desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Customise the learner experience by adding your company branding in the LMS and include links to relevant documents (e.g. social media policy).
- Flexible payment with annual renewals.
- Our e-learning team is on hand to support and guide you throughout the deployment.
The course is hosted on our learning management system (LMS). Our e-learning courses are SCORM 1.2 compliant.
If you would prefer a fully customised course or want to speak about hosting options on your branded LMS, please contact our team.
Need more than 1,000 licences?
We offer up to 1,000 licences through our online shop, however if you require more licences for your organisation please contact us for a tailored quote.
Need additional support?
Our Get A Little Help package provides extra technical support on hosting and managing administration of this course for the duration of the contract.
- Once you have purchased your licences, you will receive a notification email that contains your account details and explains how to log in.
- The administrator will now be able to manage the booking via the GRC eLearning LMS (learning management system).
- You will then be able to allocate your licences:
- For up to ten users: add employees’ email addresses to the LMS when prompted.
- For more than ten users: upload a CSV file containing employees’ email addresses to the LMS.
- New users will receive an email from the GRC eLearning LMS with their login details and a link to the e-learning course.
- Existing users will receive an email with a link to the e-learning course.
- Customise the course with your branding using the LMS. Go to the edit company page and upload your logo. You can also update the colours by adding the hex code to a short piece of CSS code. It’s easy to do, and our team will be on hand to support you if required.
- Add your documentation to your organisation’s dedicated wiki within the LMS. Adding important policies, imagery and relevant information helps keep your staff informed.