The third and final webinar in our staff awareness series is “Staff Awareness: Developing a Security Culture”.
The threat landscape is constantly evolving, and organisations are beginning to recognise the importance of effective staff awareness training. With more and more reports identifying human error or lack of training as the root cause of cyber security incidents, it has never been more important to create a security culture.
A security culture must involve all staff, from the boardroom down, and should improve employees’ knowledge and achieve lasting security awareness.
Learn how to:
- Identify learning needs and challenges in your organisation;
- Generate employee commitment to the staff awareness campaign;
- Create effective learning tools and resources;
- Make a difference by deploying cost-effective resources;
- Evaluate progress; and
- Ensure key messages are instilled.